YAMAHA CHR 10
The CHR10 is a 2-way loudspeaker, equipped with a 10-inch woofer and a 1.4-inch HF driver, and perfect for use in fixed installations. Combining carefully selected and customized transducers with the same high-grade plywood construction found on Yamaha’s high-end CZR Series, the CHR10 offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch resistant surface
- Compact appearance thanks to the 10-inch LF driver that provides excellent low frequency response
- Can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration with a rotatable HF horn offering the flexibility needed for installation in a wide range of environments
- Optional UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket allows both for vertical or horizontal use
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Yamaha DSP equipped amplifiers or other compatible signal processors have dedicated speaker processor tuning settings to maximize system performance.