MAGNAT MTT 990
The Magnat MTT 990 is the first record player in Magnat´s company history. It was created with all our knowledge gathered from 45 years of hi-fi development and the expertise of proven analogue specialists. And because our standards are so high, the first Magnat record players just had to have a direct-drive system.
The goal was to combine the reliability of studio and DJ turntables with audiophile acoustic characteristics. ( Key features:-
1) Quartz-controlled direct drive for the perfect desired speed
2) No belt slippage, unrestrained dynamics
3) Heavyweight turntable with a case made of solid MDF
4) 10-inch J-tonearm for the lowest possible tracking angle error
5) Thanks to three speeds (33 1/3, 45, 78 r.p.m.) with a corresponding pickup, also suitable for shellac records.