Last Updated on May 02, 2019
Our Website (www.technosales.co.in) may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or write us at:
II Floor, KPCS House, Bhusari Colony,
Poud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411038
Contact : 91-20-25286633 / 25286634
1. What Personal Information Do We Gather About You?
When you use the our services by, among other actions, ordering a subscription or other product, providing registration details, setting newsletter preferences, browsing our sites, completing a survey, entering a contest or otherwise interacting with our services, we gather personal information. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several different types of personal information can be gathered when you interact with the our services, depending on the type of product or service being used. Collection of personal information is necessary to delivering you the our services or to enhance your customer experience.
We and our service providers collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
A) Through the Technosales Multimedia Technologies Services
- Registration:When you register for a our services, we collect personal information, for more information about linking your Facebook or Google Accounts. Registration to an event or conference requires that you complete a form that will include, at a minimum, your name and email address.
- Billing:To subscribe to our services or enable payment via the payment gateways, we collect and use your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit or debit card information and other billing information.
- User-Generated Content and Public Activities (Including Comments and Reader Reviews):We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on technosales.co.in and other services. “Public activities” are any actions you take on our services that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, recommendations, reader reviews, ratings or any other items that you submit. If you choose to engage in public activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected and used by other users of these services. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in the course of your public activities and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or submissions (except as required by applicable laws).
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Special Offers:Technosales Multimedia Technologies collects personal information, such as your name and email, from you when you participate in sweepstakes, contests or special offers.
- Reader Surveys, Reader Panels and Market Research:We and our service providers collect personal information from you through voluntary surveys or feedback programs conducted, through our service providers’ platforms, by phone, by mail or during in-person interviews or focus groups. We will ask you for your consent to the processing of information at the point of collection. We also conduct similar research for advertisers.
- Reader Experience Programs:When you interact with our interactive programs and answer questionnaires, we collect personal information about you.
- Contact With Our Call Centers.We collect personal information from you in non-digital contexts, including, for example, when you place an order over the phone or contact customer service.
B) From Other Sources.
- Publicly available databases, including privately-held marketing and data analytics resources. For example, we may receive demographic information (age, sex, household income, job industry and job title) from these sources.
- Joint marketing third party, when they share the information with us.
2. What Do We Do With The Personal Information We Collect About You?
We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including where based on one or more of the following:
– The consent you provide to us at the point of collection of your personal information
– The performance of the contract we have with you
– The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are subject, or
– The legitimate interests of Technosales, a third party or yourself. “Legitimate interest” is a technical term under the regulation. It means that there are good reasons for the processing of your personal information and measures are taken to minimize the impact on your privacy rights and interests. “Legitimate interest” also references our use of your data in ways you would reasonably expect and that have a minimal privacy impact. We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal information, for example:
1. to ensure that our networks and information are secure
2. to administer and generally conduct business within the Technosales Multimedia Technologies; and
3. to prevent fraud.
A) Provide the Services You Request We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of the Services and fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as providing the Services’ functionality to you, arranging access to your registered account, providing you with customer service, responding to your inquiries, requests, questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, completing your transactions, sending you administrative information (such as change of our terms, conditions, or policies) saving your reading list or property search, presenting your crossword-solving statistics, and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, polls, promotions, surveys, panels or research, and message boards. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you or comply with a legal obligation.
B) Analysis and Development of New Products and Services We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of the Services, and their subscribing and purchasing patterns, so we can analyze or predict our users’ preferences for product and services development purposes, to determine our promotional campaign effectiveness so we can adapt our campaign to the needs and interests of our users, and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analytical purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships, to support strategic business decisions and our marketing tactics and to measure and track our brand health. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
C) Customizing Your Experience We use the information that we have to better understand you and customize certain features of the Services to provide you with an enhanced experience including to show you offerings, promotions or products that may be of interest to you, based on the demographic information, type of device you are using to access the Services, your usage of the Services and your reading history. We will provide personalized services because we have a legitimate interest.
E)Administrative Purposes. We and our service providers use the information we have about you for the following legitimate business purposes:
- For auditing purposes, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and comply with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, including, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks; and
- To understand and assess satisfaction with our services or our customer care team.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate interest.
F) Allowing You to Participate in Sweepstakes, Contests or Other Promotions.We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotions. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your personal information. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
G) Aggregating and/or Anonymising Personal Information.We aggregate and/or anonymize personal information so that it will no longer be considered personally identifying. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
3. With Whom Do We Share The Personal Information We Gather?
B) Sharing With Service/ Products Providers.We contract with other companies, agents or contractors (“service providers”) to provide services on our behalf. These services are, for example, credit-card, payment and billing processing, fulfillment of orders, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, ad serving, shipping, email distribution, list processing and analytics, research surveys/interviews/focus group management and analysis, or promotions management. In the course of performing these services, our service providers have access to your information including your personal information.
D) Compliance With Legal Process.We may access, preserve and disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1)comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Services; (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions); and (5) cooperate with public and government authorities (which may be outside your country of residence).
4. Other Information Collected Using Technology Such As Google Analytics
Other information does not specifically identify you and are collected through technology. It includes tracking information collected by us as well as third parties.
We use various internet technologies to manage, and track the use of, the Services. We use and disclose this information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Information that we collect using these technologies is combined with personal information about you. If we combine information with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
A) Device Information.We collect information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the Services, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses (the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the Internet), geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information.
C) Analytics, Log Files and Reading History. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information include IP address , browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of the Services, including a history of the pages you view.
One of the analytics service providers we use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google use data, visit. https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.